Poor dog! They didn't give Zach the collar! And he didn't have any problems. I say take it off and see if he messes with his surgery, he's been through enuff!
They told me he has to wear it for ten days! He has two little stitches. I took it off so he could have a chew stick while I'm watching him. He can't do anything at all but sit there while he's wearing it.
2 comments:
Poor dog! They didn't give Zach the collar! And he didn't have any problems. I say take it off and see if he messes with his surgery, he's been through enuff!
They told me he has to wear it for ten days! He has two little stitches. I took it off so he could have a chew stick while I'm watching him. He can't do anything at all but sit there while he's wearing it.
Post a Comment